marmolita
We've received the following episode suggestions via our tumblr inbox.  I'm putting them here to record them so people can comment on whether there are particular ones they're more interested in.
  • True crime/true crime RPF fandom, specifically looking at the reasons that people find this a compelling thing to be fannish about
  • Femslash and related phenomena, including everything from early TV f/f fandoms like Xena: Warrior Princess to modern f/f canons like Carmilla
  • Toxic fandoms (specifically Anne Rice fandom was mentioned in this suggestion)
  • kinkmemes and the evolution of kinkmemes -- I believe we have an episode planned including this but wanted to include it here since it was received as a suggestion via tumblr
  • Game of Thrones fandom
  • Podcast fandoms (e.g. welcome to night vale)
  • Critics United on FF.net
0 0
Witchywitchbitch
I would love an episode on how each contributor initially found out about and joined fandom/fanfiction. Mine is a very weird funny story. It feels like forever ago, but fanfiction didn't used to be so mainstream and you had to end up in a weird part of the internet to find (unless someone else you knew irl told you about it). Just an idea!
0 0